Our mechanical engineers work with the latest version of 3D Solidworks to create designs that balance cost, material properties, manufacturing processes, assembly techniques, and ergonomics. Delivering what the customer wants when they want it is always paramount.
Manufacturing personnel import the 3D part model files into Cam Works and Pro Cam to create CNC programs that will manufacture parts that match the designs. We also have many years of experience using AutoCAD mechanical, allowing us to support your 2D designs.
- Machine Design – all sizes for a variety of industries and applications
- Machine Retrofits – new innovations designed to upgrade your existing equipment
- Reverse Engineering – from individual parts to entire machine rebuilds
- Tool & Die Design – plastic extrusion dies, aluminum die cast trim dies and metal stamping dies designed by experienced engineers
- Contract Engineering – engineering services on an as-needed basis at our facility or yours
- Prototyping – test the part or product and improve the design before production
- Support – get the help you need to maximize existing equipment performance